Friday, October 3, 2008

When Our Girl Turns to A Lady

Someone once told my Hubby, " You have to be careful when your girl grows up to become a teenager. I'm sure a lot of boys will be calling her." Then, my Hubby jokingly said, " We'll just have to disconnect our phone line then". :) Or maybe, I should say, get the caller's Phone Number Info first before answering it.

Oh, we don't now how it will be when our girl grows up. We've seen how the youths are so much into girl-boy relationships these days and whenever I think of our girl, I end up praying for God to preserve her for the right man at the right time. You might think it's too early to think about that but it's good to bathe this aspect in her life into prayer as early as now. As what we have seen, many of the youths future are somehow changed because of bad decisions especially in this aspect. So, as parents we have to pray for our kid's future partners, show them God's plan for their lives and be a friend to them for them to be fully guided in terms of future relationship.

Happy parenting to us All! :)

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates