Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Of Camiguin and Phoenix Vacation Rentals


Before we came, my Hubby and I were already planning to go visit Camiguin. My Hubby hasn't been to Camiguin yet and it would be good if he could go see the place. It has already been years too since we've been to the place. It would be nice to take a dip at the Hot springs again, dive in the Ardent Spring, see the beauty of the white Island and bathe in the cold Katibawasan falls. Not to mention eat bunches and bunches of Lanzones and boxes of Vjandepf Pastels . Oh, I'm excited! I just hope we could save enough for this trip. I've checked through the hotels and it's quite pricey. Good thing we have a relative there and maybe we can stay at their house since hotels are really expensive.

If you're also in the US and would want to visit Arizona, staying in the hotels would also be expensive with very limited space and facilities. So, why don't you try to stay in Phoenix vacation rentals with bigger space and facilities that meet your needs and wants. It would be a great experience especially if you're traveling with your whole family. You would have a variety of options to choose from depending on your budget too. Wow! I'm sure you'll have a great time in Arizona as we hope to have in Camiguin, Philippines.

Photo taken from Campers Point Philippines

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've been to camiguin once only... before going to thailand. a friend of mine gave me a treat. i miss dipping into hot spring and cool it down in the cold spring on the other side. i don't know if i can ever bring my family there. one day, i hope we'll be able to.

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous place?No doubt,the place is really beautiful..I love to visit the place..Hope my Mom and Dad will give me budget for a trip in Camiguin!!..

phoenix vacation rentals

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates