Saturday, October 18, 2008

Being Close To Nature

Finally, the tall grasses around the house have already been cut. I feel more secure now for our daughter to go to my sisters’ houses. As posted from my other blog, our house helper saw a snake the other day. And because of that, I’m a little bit worried for the kids to play around the “jungle”. Hehehe!

Though we live in the city but our house is in the interior part where there’s abundant fresh air and greenery all around. It’s a very good place for the kids to live and they are free to run around and not to be fearful of cars and motorists that pass by. Life here is unlike the busy bustling city where fresh air is very much needed. Some people in the city even resort to using products that gives fresh clean air like that offered from EcoQuest international . There’s nothing like being close to nature. That’s why I’m glad to be back home.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates