Monday, October 20, 2008

Of Websites and Webhosts

Whether you have a product to be promoted, a service to be offered or helpful information and tips to be published, building a website will be beneficial for you. Businesses whether online or offline are a step higher when they have good, helpful and easy to navigate websites. And the first step to building a website is to find the right webhost.

Well, I found this site that can help you choose the right webhost. If you're still a newbie in the online business or website building, this site gives all the How To's, industry news, products, reviews and discussions about it.

I've just read through one of the articles in the webhosting blog and it's quite interesting since they have an article on " 3 Webhosting Mistakes to Avoid". And guess what falls under number 1? Free Service. Oh, I have a very soft spot for anything that's for free and I was surprise to read about the danger of having a free one.

Anyways, I don't have any plans for building a website yet, unless I plan to create an online business. As for now, maintaining my blogs are already keeping me quite busy apart from being a SAHM. What about you? If you're looking for the right webhost for your business, then you can check this site out!


No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates