Tuesday, October 14, 2008

One Year Old!!

Tomorrow will be our son's 1st birthday! I could still vividly remember when I gave birth to him, C-section with my Hubby at the side of the operating table and holding my hand. Children are really God's precious gifts and every Mom can't help but be amazed by God's miracle of life.

Wow! Praise God for our son , Jedaiah Lyle ! He is indeed a great blessing, so handsome and gives great joy to our hearts. Thank you Lord!!

We won't be doing any major celebration tomorrow since we already had a party the other Saturday in Hatyai, Thailand with some of our friends. But we will still be giving a small party this Saturday with our neighbors kids. And it'll be a joint with our nephew's birthday.



I'm just thankful to God for a year of blessing, protection and good health for our Li'l Boy! I know that more years are to come and it is my desire that Jedaiah Lyle will indeed be how God wants him to be when he grows up.

1 comment:

Phebie said...

Happy Birthday Lyle!

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates