Friday, October 10, 2008

Of Cable TVs and Series


One of the things that I missed here when we were in Thailand was watching cable TV and practically understanding 100% all the movies and shows that we watch.

So today I decided to watch some shows. While I was flipping through my MOm's cable Tv, I was surprised that a lot of channels that I used to watch before were all missing. Only then she told me that she got the cheapest package that's why she only got a few channels left. :)

I was hoping to watch the 24 or the Prison Break Series. Actually, I saw this series (Episode 1 and 2) in DVD and I thought I could see the episode 3 in cable. I actually like the storyline of the series especially the 1st episode where the lead star wanted to help his innocent brother escape the prison and the only way he could do that is to become and inmate himself. I'm not sure if he was an Indiana inmate . I actually forgot where the story was set. But if you're looking for inmates in Indiana, you can try indiana inmate search .

So, there goes my cable tv watching time. Not much interesting channels anymore , so maybe I'll end up watching GMA 7 or ABS CBN anyways.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates