Thursday, October 2, 2008

Basketball Tickets, Anyone?


I was never a sports fan, but when my brother started watching NBA finals in cable tv when I was still in High School, I didn't have any choice but to watch the games with him. He would always be the first one to turn on the tv and we only had one television at that time . What to do? :) So, even if I would rather watch some other shows, I don't have a choice but to sit with him. Usually the NBA Finals falls on summer break in the Philippines too. So, there was nothing else to do during the break but watch what he was watching.

But then, as time went by I also found myself enjoying the games. My favorite team at that time was the LA Lakers . I was also so well versed with all the different teams from different states. At that was the time Michael Jordan was still so famous and I would be so amazed by this perfect 3 score shots. At that time, I would dream of getting NBA tickets to watch the games live. I wonder how much those Basketball Tickets cost now. It would be kinda expensive especially if you buy like Boston Celtics Tickets for the finals.

Oh well, those were the days.. Now, my Hubby is into football and sometimes I also watch some matches with him in TV. I kinda like football nowadays too and am lost with NBA championships and stuff. By the way, our football team is Liverpool and I think they are quite doing well for the premiership.

Anways, back to basketball tickets, if you're interested to watch those exciting games live, then better click the image below and get the best rates. By the way, they sell all kinds of tickets online from basketball games, baseball games, concerts and a lot more. Check it out!


Online Tickets

3 comments:

Aisha said...

I agree too! Exchange ta links b sa culture shock. Ako itry na ug palupad hehe!

Anonymous said...

You can now watch Indiana Hoosiers playing live with awesomeseating.com. We provide you Indiana Hoosiers tickets for your convenience just sitting at home. With the worldwide access of the Internet, we can operate in a state that allows doing business, and selling Indiana Hoosiers tickets.

Anonymous said...

You can now watch Indiana Hoosiers playing live with awesomeseating.com. We provide you Indiana Hoosiers tickets for your convenience just sitting at home. With the worldwide access of the Internet, we can operate in a state that allows doing business, and selling Indiana Hoosiers tickets.

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates