Friday, October 3, 2008

God's Amazing Provision

My Hubby and I were just discussing our month's budget expense earlier and I'm amazed with God's different ways of providing for our needs. You see, we traveled to Malaysia twice this month and traveling really exhaust finances with gasoline, toll fees, eating out and etc. But along the way, God supplied our every need and even some of our wants.

This month, we will have another major expense coming ( we'll blog about the details later) and I thought that we will be a bit of short in finances.But when my hubby discussed and did a bit of budgeting this morning, wow! Everything is just nice and enough! I'm so relieved! Once again amazed by God's constant provision for us. Thank you Lord!!

And oh, not to mention I'm also overwhelmed by God's blessing through this blog "business" of mine in which I'm getting a lot of tasks. To God be the Glory!

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates