Monday, October 6, 2008

Our Family Dream Vacation

Last year, we had a friend from US who came to stay with us here in Thailand. He has son in Florida and invited us to go and stay with them in US. He has also befriended Tricia told her that he'll take her to see Mickey Mouse in Disneyland. Of course, our Li'l girl was ecstatic and couldn't stop talking about and asking us about Disneyland and "America" for days.

I guess if all these things will come to pass, our family dream vacation will indeed be fulfilled. I know that it's just a dream.. a desire .. but our God knows the desire of our hearts, right?

A few weeks ago, I've also read one post of a family with two girls who went to Disneyland for the first time. One of the girls was Tricia's age and from the photos itself, I could see the excitement and joy in her eyes when she met the all Disney Princesses face to face. I'm sure my Li'l girl would react the same way too.

Anyways, there's a lot of things to see in Florida. I've also read that they have a beautiful island there and it's much more advisable to stay in an Anna Maria island rental than in a hotel. I guess it'll indeed be cheaper and more convenient to stay in a vacation rental. It'll be more personal with a lot of extra amenities that you'll never get from a hotel.

So, that's our family dream vacation - to go to Florida. Will it just be a dream or will it turn into reality? :)

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates