Friday, October 10, 2008

Rest Day

After all the stress and excitement from the past days, I declared today as our rest day. Our Li'l girl is still asleep even if it's already 11am now. She also sleep so early last night 8:30 and she slept straight. I think she must really be so tired from our travel. Poor her!

Even if my feet are aready itching to paint the town red (hehehe!) but I guess I have to give some break for me and my kids first. Anyways, we will be staying her for 5 months so, we'll have ample of time to go around. I hope this time I can get to meet my old friends from high school. But first, I need to buy some SIM card for me to call them.

Speaking of phone calls, there is this site that offers Caller Identification and allows users to leave comments about number they don't know that have called them. But it's good that I don't need to worry about that now since I don't have a sim card yet.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates