Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Comfy at Home

I already have my SIm card now and I can start calling some of my friends here in Cagayan de Oro. Even if I really want to go out with them, have fun and reminisce on our high school days and stuff but as of now, I can't go out as much as I want to. It's really quite difficult traveling with 2 kids and we also don't have someone to drive us around. Traveling out is quite a challenge here and not to mention handling 2 kids outside is another challenge.

You see, our house is quite far from the main road. So, we have to walk about 15-20 minutes to reach the main road and from there ride a jeepney to the city center. Depending on where we are going, but we usually have to ride two different jeepneys to reach our destination plus the traffic and pollution ( though not much) Oh, thinking of that already makes me tired and dizzy. If we also want to be very comfortable, we can also hire a taxi which will cost us more than 200 Pesos to go out and come back. Oh well, I'll just have to wait for my brother in law to be free so, we can ride with him or maybe wait for my feet to really 'itch' to go out and then get a taxi.

As of now, I'm just so content to laze in our house, enjoy the sound of the rushing river, hear the mooing of the cow and breathe the fresh air.... and sleep... :)

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates