Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Blogs..Blogs..Blogs..

I really enjoy blogging. It could have been more enjoyable if I have all the time to frequently visit my friends blogs and read their posts too. But I can't really do all that because of lack of time.

Anyways, I thank God that my sites have some Page Ranks now and even my other site has 45 subscribers! I'm so flattered that there must be 45 people who wants to be updated with my blog. But sometimes I do wonder if my posts are worth reading.heheh! I'm not really aiming for my site to be one of the top websites since I'm already contented knowing that some people are reading my posts from the inbox or readers. It somehow challenges me to improve my writing and to write stuff that are more relevant. But if I'm pressed for time from my writing 'tasks' then I sometimes write without thinking much. Sorry about that. Well, it would be nice if I could submit this site to talkreviews.ca and receive WebSite Reviews. Then I'll know what are the things I I should do to furthur improve my site. Any suggestions?

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates