Friday, October 10, 2008

New Developments in Cagayan de Oro City


Though I've only been here two years ago, but it was only the other day that I was able to literally go around the other part of the city. I was amazed by the changes and the new developments of my beloved city.

Apart from the new malls, restaurants and fastfood chains sprouting like mushrooms new housing projects, roads and bridges are also being built.

Thanks to my bro in law who took us for a tour in the city. We started from the Marcos Bridge in Kauswagan then passed by the new terminal in Bulua and the passed through the road going to Greenhills memorial park. I was surprised that this road led us to PN Roa. Everything else looked familiar but I've seen a lot of changes as we passed by each place. Then, we went up the hill that led us to SM. From there we saw a lot of expensive but small new housing projects Philam Subdivisions, Morning Mist and a lot more.

Our drive continued, passing through the Pelaez bridge and I had another surprise since we were led to Aluba Subdivision. We went back again and up the new upscale subdivision that is currently being developed called Alegria Hills. From there, there's a road connecting us all the way to Camaman-an. And then we passed through the newest bridge from Tomas Saco St. all the way up to Carmen and then SM Mall again.

Wow, that was one great ride! As we passed through each place, many memories were being recalled as we passed by places where we used to go when I was still small like the Laundale Springs, Macajalar, the Cagayan River and etc.

image from www.travelandtours.com

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates