Thursday, October 2, 2008

Disconnected Phone Line

Something is wrong with our phone line so, for many weeks now , we can't receive or make calls from our phone. There's a disadvantage and an advantage with it. The disadvantage is that I can't call out my HUbby especially when I need him to buy something back home. But an advantage is that my kids sleep won't get disturbed with phone rings. It's not that there are a lot of telemarketers or prank callers calling us but sometimes it's just the usual wrong number or a phone calls that's not for me. But if we do receive annoying prank callers it would be good to hire a Phone Lookup Investigator , and find out who's the one making prank calls, isn't?But fortunately, we haven't experience that one yet here.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates