Friday, October 24, 2008

Buko Halo Forever

Justify Full

Finally, I was able to satisfy my craving for Buko Halo!! Yipeee!! I was craving for this Filipino delicacy since I was pregnant with my 2nd child. Finally, after more than a year of waiting, I was able to taste it, savour it and enjoy it! Yum!!

Last Sunday, my mom together with my sis' family went to Dear Manok at Tiano St. Cagayan de Oro City. They have a newly renovated restaurant which had an added facility - a playpen! Yes, I just love restaurants with playpens. I'm sure most of the parents enjoy watching their kids have fun and at the same time be able to eat well too. We had Buko Halo as our dessert and the famous grilled chicken as our main dish.



There's another restaurant that serves Buko Halo and grilled chicken called Jo's Chicken Inato', along Corrales Ave. If I'm not mistaken, they came first before Dear Manok. Anyways, I hope next time we will be able to go there too. I'm still craving for Buko Halo and I want more!! hehehe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woaaahhhh.. kabalos sya bay... suya kaayo ko.

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates