Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Birthday Treat From Globe

I've posted about our slow and not so good internet connection a few weeks ago. Well, the condition is still the same now. But we got a pleasant surprise today when there was a letter from our mailbox.

It was a birthday card for my Mom, who turned 68 years old last October 8. The sender of the card was quite unexpected. It was from our internet provider, Globe Broadband. Wow! It was thoughtful of them to send my mom a birthday card. And not only that, they also attached a gift certificate for a free burger and coke from Jollibee! Hhehehe!

Oh, I just hope that just as they're thoughtful enough to send birthday cards and treats to their subscribers, they'll also do the same in providing the best service to everyone. I hope that they're indeed working towards that goal. Mabuhay!!

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates