Friday, October 17, 2008

Cravings..


When I was in Thailand, I had so many craved for so many Filipino food. I mentally listed down the food that I would like to eat when I arrive like the Buko Halo, Jollibee Chicken Joyl, burger and spaghetti, The Jo's Chicken Inasal, Red Ribbon Cakes, Baked Siopao from Persimmons and a lot more.

But then, I found out that my cholesterol was slightly high and suddenly all my cravings disappeared. I've been here for a week already and so far, I was only able to eat at Jollibee and ate a delicous cake from Red Ribbon. But guess what, I think my craving is coming back now. I might end up packing the kids and going through the hassles of walking and commuting just to get a taste of all the delicious food at the restaurants here. Hmm.. let me see which restaurants are on my list : Jo's Chicken Inato for their Buko Halo and Chicken, Light House for their eat-all-you can native snacks, Yellow Cab for the pizza of course, Mom's Corner for their cheeseburger and Maiz Con Yelo, Chow King for the Bulo Halo and Lumpia, Bigby's for their burger, one native snack bar at Ketkai and a lot more! Don't worry, I won't be going to all these restaurants in a day. I have 5 months to slowly but surely try all the sumptuous meals at these restuarants. So, if you happen to visit Cagayan de Oro, you would already have an idea which restaurants to try out. If you're in California, USA, then I won't have any idea what are the good restaurants in La Jolla California.

Photo taken from Flicker

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates