Friday, October 3, 2008

3,000 Ringgit Lucky Draw

There was once we received a call when we were in Malaysia. My Hubby answered it and it was from a lady who spoke in Malay. I just overheard my Hubby saying, " Yes..yes..yes" With seriousness on his face. The lady seemed to be telling my Hubby that he won a 3,000 RM lucky draw from DiGi and he must go to their office to clam their prize. When he asked the address of their office, the address sounded so familiar. It was our house address in Taiping and the lady on the other side was already laughing " Anna, it's me! Susan! " It was my sister-in-law all the while playing tricks on him! Whew! I thought that it was sort of a scam or something.. Since, there's a scam that is going now that tells you that you win something and they get all your account details and stuff. And at the end they steal money from you. But if you're in the US you can easiliy find out these people with Reverse Phone Lookups . Great technology huh?

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates