Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Leaving Our Thai House

Tonight is the last night stay of my Hubby in our rented house in Thailand. Even though he is only scheduled to leave to the Philippines in December, but we decided to let our family friends take over the house tomorrow, right after their arrival from the Philippines.

That has been our house for about 3 years and we will surely miss it as it has not only been a house for us but also a HOME. So many memories are etched in every part and corner of that nice and comfortable home. That was where Tricia grew up and where Lyle spent his first months. I thank God for giving us a very comfortable place to live for 3 years in Thailand. We hope that we can find another nice, comfortable house to live in when we go back next year. It doesn't have to be my dream home but any affordable and comfortable house for rent will do.

Speaking of dream homes, I already somehow have in mind how my dream home should look like - nothing grand but just a simple , cozy home to live in. But as for making that a reality, only God knows the time as we are still busy with more important things in life. :) I've also checked through Schumacher Homes Video and I've found some great houses that is custom made according to the client's preference. You might want to check it out too!

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates