Sunday, November 9, 2008

Lyle's Third Victim

Our one year old baby is really fond of eyeglasses. That's why it's not advisable if you're wearing eyeglasses and carrying him at the same time. He will then be looking intently at 'you' ( but actually at your eyeglasses) and before you know it, "whooosshhh!!", there goes your valuable eyeglasses flying in the air!

About two weeks ago, this happened with my Mom's eyeglasses! She is actually the third victim. The 1st one is my Hubby who had to get a new pair after his rimless glasses broke, the 2nd one is our friend, Ate Litlit who had to buy a new pair too. So, when I saw my Mom's broken frame with the lens chipped off. I thought that there goes a few thousand peso damage from my boy again.

Good thing that even if the glasses looked irreparable but my Mom tried and went to her friend's optical shop at Ororama MegaCenter who had a worker who was able to repair it for only 180 pesos! Thank God that my mom doesn't have to buy a new one. If not, then maybe I'd be obliged to buy for her for Christmas. :) Eyeglasses are expensive these days but I've also heard of cheaper ones but of good quality from Zenni Optical. They've even been feature in the Chicago Tribune for their inexpensive eyeglasses starting from 8$.

1 comment:

Aisha said...

Magzenni na lang ta ani, lol! Lisud jud basta mga bata pa. Si thea kay mamira ug buhok dayon mangusi sa dagway. Ambot lang karon.

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates