Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Currently Reading: The No Time to Lose Diet


With my cravings and appetite for food still on the go, I need something to keep me on track and motivated. That's why I bought this book, The No Time to Lose Diet ( By Melina B. Jampolis, MD) as a guide. It would have been good if my cravings are for healthy food and stuff but it's more on the opposite side.

What I like about this book is that it gives me easy-to -implement strategies for weight lost and it can also be customized according to each one's lifestyle and condition. I've just started the book and I could say it's fitted for me since it also caters to those with this condition.

Anyways, I still have too finish the book and slowly implement those principles I've read. It's good to know that there are natural ways to lose weight. I know of some who opt for Diet Pills and have found it quite effective for them too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi love, would please share unsa ang imong nabasa about this book..:)i am so desperate to lost some weights too...now, I'm getting chubby again unlike adto bag o pa ko naka gawas sa hospital na payat jud daw ko ato he he he karon kay banat man kaon chubby nasad he he he

Anonymous said...

woahhh... grabe na ni ka serious da... let us know of the updates...

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates