Monday, December 1, 2008

Cake Business: CLOSED


Oh, we even haven't started our cake business yet and now we're closing it down already. hehehe!! After our househelper left, my sis and I decided not to go on with it anymore as we won't have an extra hand to help us. You see, both us has has 2 kids (1 toddler and 1preschooler each) so, it'll be a bit difficult if we get too busy with baking and stuff.

We also realized that it'll be my Hubby's first Christmas, birthday and New Year here in the Philippines, so we be not so busy or else we will end up baking all the way through Christmas and New Year. I remember the time I also had this bake business about 7 years ago,and I literally slept on Christmas Eve. I was too tired baking 5 days before Christmas eve that I wasn't even able to wait for our family Christmas eve meal ( at 12mn) anymore but dozed off at 10pm. So, I'll never let that happen again and make ourselves free and relaxed this Christmas Season. Never mind if we won't have extra income for the month, there's nothing more important and special than quality time spent with the whole family.

* Image taken from google

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates