Friday, December 19, 2008

Disconnected?

The last time I've been online was on Monday, a few hours before fetching my Hubby from the airport. From there, we went to the hotel and since we don't have a laptop anymore, I still couldn't get online even if the hotel has wifi. So that means 3 days has passed without me doing my tasks. Then when we went home on Wednesday, I thought that I could go back to my 'writing business' but then I was disappointed that our internet connection doesn't budge. It was only later on that I've learned tha Globe Broadband, our internet provider is having some problems.
It's already Friday today, and here we are.. in one of the internet cafe's in the mall and writing my tasks that are almost due. I just hope and pray that our connection in the house would soon be available because I'm already missing so many opportunities online.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates