Friday, December 19, 2008

Appa's Here!

It has already been five days since Hubby arrived but still our li'l ones still cling to him as ever. Once Lyle is with him, he refuses to come to me and so with Tricia. There were times that both of them wants to be carried by my Hubby at the same time. So, he ends up carrying two kids. :)

Almost everyday our Li'l girl will tell my Hubby , " I'm so glad you're here with us, Appa" or " Don't leave me, Appa". Yes, that's a bit heartbreaking for me to hear. I mean, our kids must have missed their Appa so much for them to react like this. That's why I'm just so glad that finally the waiting is all over and we are all enjoying our time together. Thank you Lord!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, i can understand the kids.. even we adults experience separation anxiety.

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates