Friday, December 5, 2008

The New Healthy Me ?

For the past days, I haven't been feeling very well. I see some differences and changes with my health and I'm thinking that maybe this must be the result of my unhealthy diet of sweets, fatty and oily food. I went back to my 'normal' eating habits 2 weeks after I arrived here in the Philippines. Before I left, I was a bit conscious of my food intake especially after my test that showed that my cholesterol level is quite high.

Anyways, I've resolved once again to be mindful of what I put in my mouth and not to simply gobble all the sweets and fatty food available inside the fridge. Aside from that, I'm taking some dietary supplements which are said to help lower down cholesterol like the Psyllium seeds and doing a bit of exercise too. I've also read that Green Tea is also a good antioxidant and is helpful to lower cholesterol. The latest one that I've heard is Acai Berry. I don't know if that's readily available anywhere but even this diet called Acai berry diet. But anyways, my research continues on how to lower down my cholesterol level. It's my aim now to really take care of my health- the life that God has given me. Thank God for good health and I must continue to strive to be healthier so that my life will continue to be more useful for HIs glory! :)

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates