Saturday, December 6, 2008

Of Digital Frames and Fun Contests

I've just browsed through a Christmas site for fun in which I watched a video, made a 'wish' and then uploaded a photo of myself. I chose a photo that was taken with my Hubby. And a little later, I was surprised to see my uploaded photo already inside a CEIVA digital photo frame in the video itself. Cool! The photo inside the digital photo frame looks very nice , crisp and clear. That's how the CEIVA digital photo frames are different from the other. Anyways, I'm really amazed by such digital photo frames which somehow reminds me that we are now truly in the hi tech age. Imagine, your photo frame changing images by itself every few seconds? And not to mention the different designs your frame can have. Anways, if your a resident of the United States and/or Washington D.C. and 18 years old and above, you can try the site not just for fun but you can join the contest too! Well, you got a wish for the holidays? you can join the contest and who knows you might win. The entries are randomly selected everyday and a prize of 500$ can be won. And who knows, your 'wish' might come true. Too bad I can't join the contest since I'm not US based. You might want to try it out!

Post?slot_id=

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting!! I have digital frame... It is best and display clear images...

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates