Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Love at First Sight

After not seeing each other for 68 days, I found myself amazed and awe struck at how handsome my Hubby looks. (LOL!) It was like I was a teenager again that got struck with Cupid's "Love at First sight". The first few minutes of seeing him, I immediately saw something has changed in his appearance. Hmm.. He didn't gain or lose too much of weight, Hmm... he still had his Indian color... but something changed so drastically that made me just stared at him and thanked God for giving me a handsome husband. ( No objections, please..) So, what has changed? he wasn't wearing his eyeglasses but was wearing contact lens!
Yeah, eyeglasses can totally change one's look. So, I guess, it's really best to look for the best eyeglasses or frames that can fit you. So, are you looking for the best frames? Zenni Optical haas a wide selection of Holiday frames. Yes, you'll have so much of varieties to choose from that it would be impossible not to find the perfect pair that'll fit you.

It's the same thing with me, I have a difficult time looking for the perfect glasses for me since my face is round and chubby. So, if I were to choose my own eyeglasses, I'll have to choose the one with big frames like this.



No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates