Monday, December 22, 2008

Dream Toys

After the opening of the kids' piggy banks, all of us went to Toy Kingdom last Saturday for them to buy their dream toys. Tricia bought the Mega Sketcher which she truly loves and Lyle has a Winne the Pooh Xylophone. The others got a Barbie, remote controlled cars and etc. Wow! The kids has a great time choosing their own toys with a big budget. The parents also enjoyed, knowing that they won't be spending a single cent in buying those expensive toys. Thank you Lord for the blessings! Thank you Lord for Granny's life too.

It's really great to see the kids' happy faces bringing their dream toys. It's really like they had their wishes granted. What about you? got a wish for this season?

We have been praying and wishing for a laptop this month. Unfortunately, we don't have a laptop anymore since we have to leave it in Thailand. So, that's in my wish list or rather prayer list for this month.

Anyways, there's a site that's hosting a contest. If you win, then your wish might come true. Too bad, I'm not a US resident so I"m not qualified. But anyways, I tried their site for fun. I just uploaded my photo and I was surprise to see my photo framed inside the CEIVA Digital Photo Frame. They've got cool frames!

Post?slot_id=29328&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow this might be interesting love, I would love to join the contest..even I am not there, too.. I'm going to visit their site before I will sleep

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates