Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Little Helper


One afternoon, my Mom and I were just in the room and talking. Tricia was outside 'playing' so we didn't really mind her. Then, suddenly she came inside the room with an armful of clothes! We asked, "What's that?". She proudly told us that she took all our dry clothes from the clothesline. I couldn't believe that she did that by herself because our clothesline is too high for her to reach. Then, she said, " Wait, there are still more clothes there!" and ran back outside. Then, my mom and I looked out from the window to see how she took out the clothes. There she was! She would jump to get the clothes and when it's too high for her already, then she'd climb up from the side. We were just watching her until she successfully finished taking all of our clothes out! Hahaha! Great job Girl! I guess I have a little helper in the making. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dalaga na gid si tricia.

Aisha said...

LOL! That's really nice of her. :) She will be helping you in the days to come.

Unknown said...

Tinood jud ka love...

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates