Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Yummy Sunday



Finally, my Hubby and I were able to go out on a date last week. We went to Bigby's Cafe in Lim Ket Kai and this is what we had. Yum!

I had this, it's called something like Bruscetti de Rosa ( not sure of the name )



while my Hubby had beef. Oh, I'm so bad with remembering the names of the dishes , so please forgive me..heheh!

Anyways, the food in Bigby's Cafe is nice. They have other dishes that I want to try out too. Maybe, on our next date with HUbby. But, I have to find someone to take care of our kids first. Any volunteers??? hehehe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that beef looks super yummy. good thing we're not near by bigby's. hehehe. otherwise i'd be tempted go and try it out too.

Unknown said...

wow...they're really yummmy

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates