Saturday, December 6, 2008

Of Insurances and God's Provision

Before, I was not a very big fan of life or medical insurances. I saw it as an added expense and couldn't see the real importance of it. Not until our oragnization got a Company that Offers Life Insurance for us as well as medical insurance and the rates were good. And then, my Hubby got admitted in the hospital and the insurance paid for that expense that could have totaled up to 2T Ringgit. I saw that as one of God's way of providing our needs.
Too bad, our insurance plan didn't cover my Cesearian operations that cost a huge amount of money too. But even without insurance coverage God still provided in amazing ways. I could still remember the time when we received an envelope from a friend that contained a gift that could cover more than half of my operation. Oh, how we drove back crying and thanking God for such an unexpected blessing.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates