Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Not Alone

I was quite concerned that I'm lagging behind my li'l girl's homeschool schedule. We've been quite irregular with homeschool nowadays as my li'l boy's sleeping pattern has also been a bit erratic. But anyways, as I talked to my friend the other day who's also using the same curriculum as I am, she also told me that she's also behind the schedule. But as written in our Instructor's Guide Introduction, the schedule just serves as a guide and must never 'control' our lives. So, somehow I'm reassured that we're still okay and I'm not being negligent with my girl's homeschool. Our li'l girl actually loves her homeschool since it's very interactive as we have hands on science experiments, read alouds and interactive games and learning with the use of our computer with lcd monitor.

I just hope that we will be able to do a lot of catching in October as it's going to a month of school holidays in my li'l girl's Thai school.

1 comment:

Clara Vargas said...

As soon as I checked out this discussion proposing a Travel Advisory Warning about Naples Italy, my thought was that Day To Day Miracles frequenters have to check this out: http://hubpages.com/hub/Tourism-Advisory-Warning-Avoid-Naples-Napoli-Italy-Crime-Filth-Danger

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates