Saturday, September 11, 2010

Baby Photos

We've finally have printed our li'l boy's baby photos. My next project is to make a his Baby photo album. Our boy is actually quite amused looking at all his baby photos. He will also be wide eye and curious as my Hubby and I relates to him his birth story. Our kids just love to hear their birth stories. Both of them will be intently listening with millions of questions fired from our li'l girl after their respective storis.

Oh how I miss those times when my kids were still cute, li'l babies with their baby clothes and baby blankets. I remember receiving baby gift baskets when they were still small. We enjoyed buying a few of their tiny clothes. There were no baby boutiques here before they were born so, we bought most of their clothes from Tesco or Carrefour. Now, I've seen a lot of online sites where all of the baby stuff are sold. My favorite site to browse all these is dadababyboutique.com. They have a wide array of baby products and baby gift items.

Anyways, our babies are all grown up now but still they are cuter than ever. Of course, that's from their own mother's point of view. :)

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates