Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Excited to Teach

englishteachercartoon.jpg image by macscout



I'll be helping out in teaching the 'tourism' students this coming Wednesday and Thursday. Actually, the center has been asked to teach from the Department of Tourism in one of the provinces here. Praise God for the opportunity! Their Department has this program where they offer English Tourism to all the hotel, restaurant and travel agencies owners and staff. I'm quite excited yet a bit anxious with this opportunity. It's been awhile since I taught a class though I've been homeschooling my girl everyday.

Anyways, I pray that everything will go well and my students will be able to learn. It's actually a six hour class, and that kinda makes me scared whether I can hold the students' attention for 6 hours. But anyways, I'm preparing a lot of activities and practice, so hopefully the 6 hours will pass by fast.

So, now I'm just finishing up all my online work, so I can have more time to prepare for my class tomorrow. Which reminds me to send some materials for photocopy. It'll be nice for a xerox phaser 8560 to do this job, but we're on a budget, so a normal copier will do.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates