Friday, October 29, 2010

Visitor Friendly

Part of my daily household chores is cleaning the house. And currently we are now busy preparing the house because family and friends will be coming over for a two-week vacation. I am excited about it but as of this moment I am busy making my house visitor friendly. I am preparing the guest rooms and making sure that they're free from bugs and other pesky insects. Houston Pest Control is good about getting rid of these bugs and insects but I will just have to settle for insect sprays for the mean time. I want my visitors to be comfortable when they sleep since I want them to have the nicest experience while staying at our house. I also hope that by the time our flooring is raised all the small frogs won't be able to enter our house anymore too.

Anyways, we're all excited for their coming and hope the days will come fast.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates