Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Please Buy Green Tea For Me

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/profile-ak-snc4/object3/944/55/n13593389271_1138.jpg
Every time Hubby goes out, he never fails to ask me if ever I want anything for him to bring back. If he goes out at night, I usually ask for my fave Chayen, but during the daytime that would anything that we need in the house from bread to fresh milk.

Well, as our kids listen to our conversation, they too will tell their requests. One morning, our li'l boy was adorably asking his Appa, " Tan u buy green tea por me?" We can't help but be amused. Of all the things he wanted, it's Green Tea. It's actually my kids' favorite drink. Anyways, my Hubby left for work but unfortunately he forgot about my son's request ( the green tea). When he came, our li'l boy was running to meet him and he didn't forget his request as he was looking to see if his appa was bringing his green tea. Then, realizing that his green tea wasn't there, he stood top of the stairs with his arms crossed and mouth pouting, saying " You did not buy green tea for me?" LOL! That facial expression was just precious! Hubby had to apologize and ask our li'l girl to buy green tea from the neighbor shop. Oh, good that our kids' request these days are just simple and easier to fulfill. I can't imagine if they will be requesting us to buy gold bars or other expensive items. LOL!

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates