Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Gem

Our friend gave us a gem stone from Myanmar. I kept it safely inside its small box until my li'l girl saw it. She became so curious with the gem that she would be staring at it for a long time. She actually asked me if she could have it. I don't know why she suddenly likes gems but I guess it has something to do from one of the Barbie movies she watched. Anyways, I told her that I can only give it to her when she grows up and maybe make it as a stone for her ring. She was so happy about it and from time to time asks me about it. Oh, kids these days are different. I remember that I only asked for a Barbie when I was young. I even have to save up a portion of the cost so, I can have a Barbie of my own. I just hope my girl won't ask me to buy gold, a car or anything expensive for her next time. :)

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates