Monday, October 4, 2010

11 Days to Go!

It'll be another 11 days and my boy will be turning 3 years old. We still didn't make any concrete plans for his birthday celebration whether we will be having a kiddie party or grown up party or maybe just celebrate it with the family. Well, it all depends..

Initially, I have thought of having a Spiderman themed birthday party for our li'l guy since he just loves Spiderman. It's a pity though that I wasn't able to make preparations earlier since I could have asked my Mom and sis to send me some of the Spideman birthday stuffs... but then they will be coming in November. Thinking about this now, makes me want to move my son's birthday in November when they arrive so, they can bring all the party stuff and at the same time Lyle's cousins from the Philippines will also be here. But I guess a month delay birthday celebration would be a bit funny huh?

I'm not actually dreaming of a big birthday party celebration for him in which we would need party event canopies, RV canopies or other types of canopies to cater to large number of guests. I just want a simple yet fun celebration where my kids will enjoy and remember for a very long time.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates