Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Very Friendly

When we were in the hospital today for my check up. I saw that my Hubby was talking to someone whom I thought he knew before hand. The man seemed very friendly as they had a casual talk. And only later I knew that he was selling insurance and sample life insurance to my Hubby. Hubby also entertained him and they were talking like they were good friends. I asked my Hubby why he still entertained him when we already have an insurance. He said that he just wants to know what they offer so he can compare with our insurance. It turns out that theirs is more expensive with what we have.

If that was me, I would immediately tell the agent that I already have an insurance and end the conversation. But my Hubby is also very friendly and likes to talk so, he entertained the agent and even asked some questions. Hmm.. I guess my Hubby can also make a good insurance agent. LOL!

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates