Friday, July 31, 2009

Mommy Moments: Look at that Mess!

For this week's theme, I had quite a difficulty looking for the 'messy' pictures. of my kids It was only then that I realized that I rarely take candid shots of them. My shots are usually the posed, prim and proper kind. Yes, I even take a few seconds of my time arranging my kids hair before any photo shoot. heheh! So, I guess, I'll have to take more of the candid and natural shots huh?

Anyways, enough of babbling for me.. here is the single messy shot of my li'l girl.. My girl with her messy hair. She was so engrossed with her painting that she didn't care that he rhair is covering her face- a mark of a real artist eh? ;)



For more Mommy Moments entry please click the badge below.

mommy moments

1 comment:

grace said...

serious kau ug color imong girl. mingaw man opps.. pero d other day naka get ko ug 2 sa PPP. I woke up early naka tsamba ug two. I got email sa SS na qualified sa yamaha.ngeek $100 ra ba pero murag glitch lang nila.

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates