Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Future

As I watch my li'l girl sleep, I can't help but notice that she has really grown a lot. It just seemed like yesterday when she was a baby and learning to talk. Now, you'll have to ask her to stop talking as she's very bubbly and chatty. She's also learning to take care of her little brother by helping him drink his water in the cup or accompanying him to wash his hands in the toilet. I hope she'll grow up to be a responsible girl in the future.

Now, I can't help but wonder too what she'll be when she'll grow up. At one time, she wanted to be a Nurse, then a Pastor, then she said she wants to be like me, then now that she's in school, she wants to become a Teacher. Hmm.. I wonder what's next in her list. There are just so many career options available now, one can be a metallurgical engineer to massachusetts oui lawyer or an abstract artist. But whatever career path my girl will choose to take, my only prayer and desire is that she'll be a blessing to many and give glory to God. My primary ambition for her is not to become famous nor wealthy but for her life to just be BLESSING. And I'm sure God will answer the desire of my heart and at the same time teach us, parents on how to train her and nurture her well.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates