Friday, July 17, 2009

Watch From Afar


We've always been telling our li'l girl and boy to watch TV from afar. You see, when they get too excited watching their favorite cartoons and dancing with their music, they tend to sing and dance and go so near the TV. As what my Mom used to tell me when I was young, watching TV so near might spoil my eyes. So, that's what I tell my kids too. I don't want them to wear eyeglasses at an early age. But if they do, I make sure that they get good quality eyeglasses for a cheap price like those from Zenni Optical. They've got $ 8 Rx eyeglasses . This online shop has become so famous that they even see Zenni Optical on TV!!! . So, the give a High Five to Zenni Optical !

1 comment:

janet said...

kakuha ko ani love, para sa duha ka blogs kay nagbid ko kay mingaw ako opps. daw bi pag approve kay mao sad pag abot sa payu nga opps. magkarambola na sad akong brain ani huna huna unsaon pagsuwat.

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates