Friday, July 10, 2009

I Wear My Sunglasses at Night

Sunglasses are used to protect the eyes from the sun but nowadays, wearing them is more of a trend. I've seen some of the youths wearing sunglasses even during the night and inside the malls! :) I for one, like to wear sunglasses but I normally go for the cheaper, unbranded ones. The type of sunglasses being sold at the night market. Good for me since I have good eye sight and therefore can wear any type of sunglasses but I don't wear them at night though.

For those who are wearing prescriptive eyeglasses, they can't just wear a normal sunglasses but they need to have a special prescriptive sunglasses. Well, I've found a site that sells a variety of prescriptive glasses and sunglasses. It's a cool site and you can even virtually try on your new pair. Check it out!

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates