Tuesday, July 7, 2009

On Buying A Domain

I bought another custom domain and this time it's for my travel blog. The process of buying a domain is really easy, I mean the paying part. You just need to follow the instructions, key in your credit card number and woolah.. you've already bought yourself a domain. That's one great convenience with internet payment now. It's a good thing that my Mom and my sis gave me supplementary credit cards which made my online purchases ( domains and air tickets) possible. I've also heard that of the Prepaid Visa Mastercard offered by Netspend. These reloadable debit cards are very easy to get and one of the most convenient way of paying and can be used to pay online too. Imagine, if you have a prepaid card, then you don't have to worry about payment for your next month's bill. I actually like the concept of a debit card better than a credit card. It allows you to spend and live within your budget without much temptation to 'overspend' on the month's allocation. If I have a prepaid Visa or Mastercard, then I can use it for my online purchases instead of using the credit card.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates