Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The New Pool, Swimsuits and More

The kids have a new inflatable pool given by their uncle and aunty and they're so happy! Actually, we've already been planning to buy a small pool for the kids, but somehow we're waiting for the price to lower down a bit since we find it a bit expensive. But thanks to my sis and bro in law who bought it for them. It must be another answered prayer of our li'l girl.

So, the other day we let our daughter and son try out the pool and they were just so excited. Our li'l boy has been splashing, jumping and doing all the stunts. He and our daughter love the water so much. This made me want to take them swimming in the real pool. If we take our kids to the pool , then we the parents must swim too, right.

This led me to wonder if there are still swimsuits that can fit me. LOL! And I'm glad to know that, YES! there are fashionable Plus size swimwear that can fit any mom of 2 kids. I've just finished browsing a site online and I was inspired by the beautiful bathing suits available in that site.

Then, I guess, our next family activity would be SWIMMING in the pool!

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates