Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Another Trip to the Dentist

As mentioned in my other blog, our li'l girl was very brave when she went to the dentist last week. She sat at the dental chair for an hour to have her teeth cleaned and filled. She was only in tears during the time when the dentist seemed to have pressed the filling in her tooth so hard, which she claimed was very painful. But her ordeal is not over yet, we have another dentist appointment for her 2 weeks from now.

I just hope and pray that she'll be brave again and be okay to go to the dentist especially after knowing what to expect in that dental chair. We can actually have our dental appointments together since I also need to have my teeth checked. I think she'll be more comforted with that setting, knowing that she won't be alone. Yes, I need to go and visit the dentist too. I've heard that their dentists here in Malaysia are quite good too. I'm not sure though if they're good like the famous Los Angeles Dentist who's also a prosthodontist. You might be wondering what's a prosthodontist. A prosthodontist is a dentist who specializes in prosthodontics, the specialty of implant, esthetic and reconstructive dentistry or what we may like to call as cosmetic dentistry.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates