Wednesday, July 8, 2009

All about Free Credit Report

I've just browsed through a site that is all about free credit report. It's actually my first time to know about this service and I was quite amazed as how this is important especially in the US. Imagine, in 2003 a Federal law was pass in the US as an amendment to the Fair Credit Reporting Act. The act allows consumers to request and obtain a free credit report once every twelve months from each of the three nationwide consumer credit reporting companies (Equifax, Experian and TransUnion).

Anyways, back to the site I've just browsed through, they also offer free credit reports, Credit Scores and Protection. This site also offers tips and guidelines to protect identity theft. Oh, I admit, I'm really quite ignorant to all these things and don't know a lot of its terms, benefits and uses. But I think it's also a good sign and it means that we're not really counting much on credits and loans. As I've mentioned in one of my previous post, it's our desire to be debt free and just live on the resources we have. We are learning a lot on this area and it's indeed a stretching part on our faith, discipline and self control.

1 comment:

janet said...

pst. grabe na ni pangharos sa SR. hehehe.

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates