Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Our Girl's Prayers

I just want to thank God for our girl. She's our little intercessor. Every night when we have our prayers, I'm blessed and sometimes amused as I listen to her praying. She's no longer contented with the 'short' blessing prayers but she now expounds on her prayers. She prays for almost everyone now including family in Malaysia and Philippines. She also prays for our neighbors, for the Center, the children in the villages, for children in the countries she knows and all over the world. She prays for her 'future' in India. She said she wants to study in India and tell the people about Jesus. And she prays for everything else ......

My heart is just overwhelmed because as I hear her pray. I know that she indeed has faith and that passion for others to know about Christ. I'm just amused sometimes because there were instances that her prayers were already too long that our boy couldn't sit and hold our hands anymore but got his milk, lay down and got himself ready to sleep.

Oh.. thank you Lord for such precious children...

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates