Wednesday, January 19, 2011

2010 Blessings

My friend and I were chatting the other day about our online blessings. She has come up with yearly figure of her earnings online. I was also curious on my online blessings from last year and also wanted to find out my figure. But when I checked my Paypal this afternoon, I found out that I have to manually calculate the total for the year 2010. As I'm 'mathematically challenged' , I already got lazy to calculate everything one by one. :)

But as I look back of my online 'career' for 2010, I'm just thankful that God has indeed blessed us. I never thought that I could stay at home, support my Hubby and kids and have some kind of earning online just by doing diet pill reviews or writing some articles. I'm also thankful that through these blessings, they've also been used to bless others.

I'm looking forward for what 2011 may bring. But it is my utmost prayer that I will never forget the fact that God has blessed us to be a blessing for others.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates