Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Mother's Post

I was reading my mom's blog posts last night then I ended up teary-eyed. She has posted a photo of me and my late father for her Friday Flashback entry. I have already forgotten that photo. That was taken during my High School graduation ball. The days in which many were deciding whether to take information technology degree or not. The image of that photo was me and my father dancing. There was a part of that program in which students were to dance with their parents. Looking at that photo made me miss my father so much. Even though it has already been 6 years since he passed away but he's always remembered - his kind, thoughtful and loving ways. Thank God for giving us such a father and thank God for beautiful memories.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates